I think a curse should rest on me (Destiny)

by Harmanimus @, Saturday, August 10, 2019, 13:10 (1718 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The only part of your boat here I don’t agree with is that 2-3 hours a day would mean not being able to casually get the armor. (Yes, a 100% masterwork set maybe, but that isn’t event limited)

I usually like to mix things up. I generally play off-meta anyway. The EAZ is illustrative of the quality content slices that the core gameplay in Destiny shines in. In spite of the toxicity of our city (of our city) and the way people have chosen to grind rather than play. I have done two objectives so far (with purples on my Titan, almost complete blues for my hunter, and the start of Blues for my Warlock) as a dedicated run straight through. And that was Solar melee kills on my Titan (middle tree hammer chucking is actually a satisfying loop on its own) and the 10 games of Gambit on my Hunter’s blue set. But I was in a groove working toward Hush.

Honestly, when it comes down to it my biggest issue is that, as has been brought up, pushing through the content leads to a lot of selfish behaviors. Bungie is getting better with a lot of these and “as a fireteam” is literally the best thing they have done for Bounty completions. Sadly it isn’t universally applied for steps requiring matchmade activities. Even if they increased the overall requirement if it progressed with the aid of your team instead of in spite of it we would probably see a lot more positivity.

I think out of anything I appreciate that it gives me things to aim at. Goals that may require some mix up. I, personally, would be playing regardless. But it is nice not to flounder around trying to figure out if there is anything specific to decide to do.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread