I just act like that gun has been removed from the loot pool (Criticism)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, September 27, 2019, 07:14 (1645 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

FUCK THIS GAME! Fuck, this game. fuckity FUCK FUCK FUCK this game. ... *Sigh* ... Fuck this game. Just... fuck. This. Game. But most of all... FUCK THIS BIPOLAR SADISTIC RNG!

HEY BUNGIE WHERE IS THE FREEK'N Exotic Duplicate Weighting ya'll flaped y'er gums about, cus I sure as shit ain't see-n it! WHY IN THE FLYIN' FUDGE MARKET DID I GET AN EXOTIC -I ALREADY HAVE-IN THE GOSH DARNED ENDGAME ACTIVITY!! WHO IN THE FUCK SAID YES TO THAT SHIT!!!

I JUST DID THE LAST...*deep breath*... I just did the Last Wish Raid. End to end. Legit. I did MOth E'fn Riven of a Thousand FUCKING Voices as it was meant to be played. I did it with blueberrys. Did I mention that I did Riven FULL ON LEGIT! So I must admit... some nerves upon me are signaling. Did I mention I did it with BLUEBERRYS? Ya'll I ain't even goin' mention. The EYES. THE EYES! DON'T SHOOT THE EYES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAa *GashP* TO be fair... a pair of them were sherpas, with my goal being an understanding to the mechanics of the Vault room better. I'm getting there. It's starting to make sense... but I'm not there yet. I should be thrilled. Hey... if it has just of been another raid weapon and NOT 1K, then Bummer. Such is life. If it had been an Exotic I didn't have... WHICH HERE IN THE LAST WEEK OF YEAR 2 IS STILL THE CASE, then while I would be abit down...CUS' THAT EXOTIC SOUND REALLY GETS the hopes up... I would still be generally OK.

BUT THIS!!?!?! Part of Raiding is THE LOOT. Why? Because LOOT game, that's why. That's part of the contract there Bungo. I learn that the real loot are the friendships we built along the way, while you Bungo, hand over the SHINY SHIT that MAKE THE BOOM BOOM GO BOOM ALL SHINY LIKE! And the last Chest is the one with the big boy pants friendos. And what did I get? WHAT DID I GET!?! I GOT, for all intents and purposes, NOTHING!!!! You stretched out your finger and said "thanks for playing". You rubbed it in my face.

So I say...

FUCK YOU Bungie. FUCK YOU.

[image]

You took ALL the JOY I had from beating Riven Legit... and ya fucked me with it. Didn't get me flowers or anything. Ain't even giv'n me the common courtesy of a reach around here. Just... RUDE.

*Sigh*

I feel better now. Still need to read the Weeks BupDate.

Gosh darn't ya'll broil my britches some times I swear. Fuck.

(Edit: Yes, this post means I STILL do not have the "ONE THOUSAND VOICES" Exotic. I thought I had finally got it ya'll.
For one second I was so happy. ;_;)

So I don't even bother trying to get it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread