62 (Criticism)

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Friday, September 27, 2019, 14:36 (1666 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Chappy, Friday, September 27, 2019, 15:19

Me either - but I've got way less room to complain. (Fewer than a dozen attempts here, compared to your... what? Something absurd.)

18, so not especially absurd. Nothing compared to Chappy's 70ish Last Wish completions without 1000 Voices. But it was really cool to be there when he finally got it!

18 clears. I can't find any tools that will show you uncompleted raids - but raid.report shows me the last 7 attempts I've made, and only 4 of them were actually successful. (It's quite possible that you complete most of your attempts; I absolutely do not.)

And yeah, I'm glad he finally got it; he was the poster child for unfair RNG.

Yeah, 1KV finally dropped for me on the 62nd successful raid completion. I lost track of the number of keys used, it was somewhere in the 90s. Continuing thanks to everyone I raided with before and after that drop.

I do wish Bungie would reset whatever whatever "f*ck you" seed value they're using for RNG, because I just finished my 34th Crown last night with no curated shotgun drop (not counting several partial completions that included the second encounter and a flawless run).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread