Anyone else take a bike up the pass to Port Knot? (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, November 11, 2019, 19:25 (1627 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

No, I walked. That’s the pass where I fell and scattered shit everywhere while surrounded by BTs.

I sort of wish the game was more difficult. The game gives you a bunch of awesome toys, but it does it too quickly, I think. You have to really be screwing around to fall and lose your cargo. I had one sort of harrowing journey down a mountain where I got greedy stealing shit from a MULE camp, but so far the game just doesn’t really expect you to do anything all that difficult. The treks aren’t really long enough for any of the endurance mechanics to come into play, and the stuff like boots last forever.

I’m not really sure how to fix it or even what I’m asking for, but the game sets up all these things you have to manage, and then it turns out you barely have to pay any attention to them.

I’m still loving the game. I just feel like it needs a difficulty level above hard that tweaks the endurance and wear rates of equipment or something.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread