I did all the things (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, November 29, 2019, 13:46 (1603 days ago) @ Korny

Nice.
Believe it or not, I’m STILL on chapter 3, but I think I have more hours in it than IGN’s reviewer put into the entire game. I’m in no rush to unlock the things that will remove the challenge and planning that goes into each long-range delivery. I haven’t even used the Anti-BT gun.

Maybe I’ll get to chapter 4 before the year is through. :P

Well, to get the highest ranking (Legend of legends) in the deliveries (particularly time focused and recovery ones) you absolutely need all the tools at your disposal. If you wanna go for those trophies you’ll never get there without all the toys. Mules later on get guns, and top time rankings are very tight.

I've gotten dozens of LoL rankings, I pretty much exclusively run Premium deliveries.
That said, I've never been a chaser of things on my first playthrough; I finished NieR: Automata two years ago, and I'm barely now going for the bonus endings so that I can sacrifice my save file to help another player (how's that for Strand-type cooperation, Kojima?). I hear good things about the game's tools and gear later on, but eh, I'm having a ton of relaxing stress (I guess you could call it fun?) just playing the game with the bare minimum and my wits.

Then keep doing what you do. I’m the kind of guy who would rather use the sticky gun to reel in packages than plunge the depths of a hole with toxic gas :-p

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread