Anyone else take a bike up the pass to Port Knot? (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 06:17 (1598 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That was fuckin' brutal.

I took the right-middle side. Carefully mapped a path that would go under the archway at the peak...
Bad move. The BTs own that path.
It suuuuucked. But it made seeing Port Knot so dang satisfying. It being mostly clear and downhill all the way meant I floored it hard.

It can actually be advantageous to encounter BTs. Purposefully get pulled under, and start the fight with the boss. When you kill it, not only will the area clear up and be BT free for a long time, but it will drop well over 1000 crystals.

When I took that path, I wasn't packing a whole lot of grenades, since I wanted to be light (Drove straight from Central). Slammed right into a group and had to fight the Dolphin near the peak with only a couple of stacks and my full bladder at my disposal. That climb is the absolute worst terrain to fight a BT. Every time I almost got my footing, it slammed near me, sending me stumbling down the rocky slope again. Rinse and repeat until I managed to put some distance between us to fight back.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread