More Uncontradictable Pro Tips... (Gaming)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, November 18, 2019, 12:07 (1618 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by Ragashingo, Monday, November 18, 2019, 12:24

- Explore! Don’t just do the story. So far I’ve found 5 additional health stims giving me 7 total which helps a lot during boss fights.

- Explore! There’s some super awesome stuff that isn’t even part of the story! For instance, the crashed Republic Star Destroyer has a huge inside that took me an hour to get through. I got a nice achievement for it too! There was even some cool dialogue.

- Explore! There’s a cool bounty hunter system that occasionally places one or more challenging bounty hunters in random parts of the maps. They are a lot of fun to figure out and beat.

- Explore! Go to each planet and talk to your allies. They often have interesting things to say. They even talk to each other sometimes in mini scripted sequences.

- Explore! You don’t have to go to Dathomir to get the thing. You can still get the thing pretty early once you have Force Push and the ability to hack doors.

- Block! Blocking is very effective at reducing a boss’ guard meter. More so than attacking. Do that. Fight! Win!

- Explore! The game is beautiful and bigger than you might think. I’ve beaten it once and am still finding cool secrets and huge areas off the main path.

- Explore? Did you? In the words of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine:

Do it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread