What are your thoughts on Star Wars: Fallen Order. (Gaming)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 22, 2019, 15:36 (1614 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Confession; I wanted to pre-order this game. Because it's Starwars. Because it's Respawn. Because they talked about sword play and man oh man would I love an updated Outcast 2 (or something to that effect).

But I didn't. Because pre-order. Because EA. Because EA. Because EA. Because EA. Because pre-order.

I can wait, I said. It'll be getting stuff added to it for free, bugs will get patched, and by the time I get my hands on it, it'll be a better game then shipped (if it's good at all). I can wait.

I can wait.

I can wait. Yeah. No rush, I'm ok. I don't NEED it!

[image]

I can't wait. I mean I CAN, but its just proving to be harder then I had originally expected. Lots of talk involving this game. Worse still... I peeked. I watched an endgame gameplay with the double then two-handed (split) back to double, switch to single play that was SOOOOoooo cool. Bleh... I'm dumb.

So... how is this game? Is it worth the price of admission? Wait till Black? Wait till "Game-Of-The-Year", should they have such an edition. Or... is it all presentation without substance? What is this game?

Thank you.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread