Finally got to this step (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Thursday, December 26, 2019, 08:24 (1580 days ago) @ nico

So i'd been seeing a lot of complaints, and honestly it seemed a bit of a strange one. "Annoying, but Heavy drops 3 times per game, surely its not that bad" I thought.

And then I realised. There's one Heavy drop per map, not two like D1. And the entire other team is camping heavy too. And then of course you get stomped by rockets fir a few lives, and they've saved up their super for the next heavy.

I've lost four games now and got 4 rocket kills (let me count the times Ive successfully grabbed heavy only to he immediately Nova Bombed). No one cares about playing the objective. No one cares about anchoring positions. Its just heavy and supers.

Iron Banner is pretty bad to begin with, but this Quest takes the cake. Bungie are going to come back from Christmas to a lot of negative feedback - EDZ Obelisk still busted (locking players out of their seasonal questline), no new loot for Iron Banner, tokens lovked behind this quest, bad quest design (incompatible with gametype)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread