Weapon Kill Bounties (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, December 27, 2019, 06:21 (1581 days ago) @ Malagate
edited by someotherguy, Friday, December 27, 2019, 06:29

Seem to be the vast majority of bounties (and quests) lately, and while I understand that this is fundamentally a game about shooting things, they don't align with any of the other goals of playing cruciblez

Why would I switch to my sidearm and get the guaranteed kill when I need scout rifle kills? Maybe if I'm lucky I can get this close-range scout kill. Oh but I didn't and now I'm dead and frustrated (which is of course a powerful negative feedback loop).

On a map with ling sightlines but you're on the shotgun step? Prepare to have a pretty bad time because all 6 of the opponents are going to be sitting at the back for their scout rifle and handcannon kills.

Why play the objective when I need kills? Standing in the zones is a surefire way of getting teamshot, and the sightlines are no good for those Scout kills.

At least I know where all the opponents will be at the 30, 3:30 and 6:30 marks I guess :/

Edit to add: Actually good Iron Banner quest ideas a

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread