You PROBABLY know this, but... (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 13:03 (1528 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Despite my theorycrafting in the aforementioned thread, I've not really played with this Obelisk mod system much, as I've found it too expensive to really work into. For starters it requires (currently) this seasons armor to use. These armors thus far have dropped with below par stats for me. Since I've yet to get a stat drop I've liked from any of the countless drops I've had, I've just sharded them. I should note that I've not played much pinnacle stuff this season, so that in part may be why, presuming any of the pinnacle drops comes with this seasons slot. I'm not sure right now as I type this.

Just in case you (or someone else reading this) doesn't know... the armor pieces that drop as part of the season pass, starting at level 37 and ending at 57 (there is a set that drops before that, but it's normal) is pretty high in stats; pieces range from 64-66. The downside is that the strongest traits are Resilience/Discipline/Strength, but if your builds need these traits, you're golden. (Even if they don't, the total is high enough that they're totally worth using just from a 'this gets most of my traits up a level or so' standpoint.)

If you already knew this, and discounted this set BECAUSE it's not high in Recovery or Mobility or Intellect... fair enough. Just wanted to make sure you knew they were available.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread