Now that I'm awake... (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 08:46 (1140 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Oh yeah. Yeah. They do. Hmph. Still not sure how... "here".

Before I start, can I just say for a moment how so very keenly, deeply, thoroughly frustrating it is to be so quite aware of these cogs within this noggin, but yet to be so occasionally unable despite this awareness. Like, a cognitive hiccup, or the needle jumping on the record. It is often presumed that awareness is enough. If anything, this just shows how harrowingly unaware collectively we all can be and how we take things for granted so, so, too easily. We're all fools sometimes, but that doesn't mean I relish being an occasional dolt either. It's like... Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but replace the pure evil with DERP, sans the choice to drink up that foul potion and there ya go.

Oh... the adventure that is being human. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright... that aside, time to fill in the blanks my previous late evening self wasn't connecting to due to sheer free fall in bewilderment, hence the space-dog in my post titled "Pickles".

I had completely forgotten, and was not thinking about in any way, how in Halo sometimes the English speaking Elites say "Worthless Cur". Why would I? It's a freek'n one off line that is fairly rarely said. Wort Wort Wort? Oh yea, remember that no problem. The screaming sound they make before a plasma grenade goes off in Halo 1? Golden. Arbiter Quotes too, sure. Get that. Of all the choices you had in quotable Elite things... you choose Worthless Cur?! *Sigh* Get it, but boy what a poor choice. Unless it's a trademark at this point, like Sam Jackson and yo mama, don't go with the insult! They tend to be misinterpreted, ESPECIALLY on the internet.

Thank you squidnh3 for the reminder.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread