>_< (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:28 (1143 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by INSANEdrive, Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:32

You’re helping make my point, I think. Do you believe that anyone here would genuinely call you a bastard? You don’t think joke (poorly made, perhaps) is far more likely?

Maybe that’s just me. I’m probably one of the most likely to be genuinely called a bastard around here, and I would still assume it wasn’t serious.

But... I didn't know what to think. Such is why I asked "What brings this response", and often it is best not to presume, whatever logic aside.

If a person doesn't get the reference, which in my case I've mentioned how thoroughly 100% I missed, than all they have to work with is the plain text. This is what I hoped my "bastard" example was to show. In most cases, at least what I have seen, the result is straight to the emotive. This is what I was advising about, and I wasn't speaking about myself or my reaction (which is quite out in front for all to see). In all things a learning moment.

Also, you're too hard on yourself cheapLEY. You're cool. No reference required.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread