>_< (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 10:57 (1135 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

If a person doesn't get the reference, which in my case I've mentioned how thoroughly 100% I missed, than all they have to work with is the plain text. This is what I hoped my "bastard" example was to show. In most cases, at least what I have seen, the result is straight to the emotive. This is what I was advising about, and I wasn't speaking about myself or my reaction (which is quite out in front for all to see). In all things a learning moment.

Do I really need to link to all of the posts where I (or others) have expressed utter confusion at Morpheus' references?

THE MAN IS A WALKING OBSCURITY. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW. If you're confused, go back to one of his recipe posts, get a warm feeling, and don't worry about it.

Heh. These days, when Morpheus makes a reference I don't get, I simply wait an hour or two. Someone will either say "wha...?" or someone will acknowledge the obscure reference (and in doing so, explain it to me). I don't have to admit cluelessness any more. :)

This time, I guess, we had both.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread