So... Can anyone here recommend a LFG/Sherpa? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, April 02, 2021, 12:54 (1092 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I don’t have a solution for this specific problem (I’m only at 1317 and am basically guaranteed to not reach the required 1325), or the more general one.

I haven’t played Destiny much in the last few weeks, but I’ll be back soon enough. If you want to do something together, send an invite, or just jump into my fireteam.

Destiny is a lonely game if you let it be. Take the initiative and send out invites. The FTB is increasingly useless (no one ever seems to join events unless they were discussed in game previously). That’s not a fault if the FTB, I personally just never really know my availability far enough out to confidently sign up in advance. It’s easy to make an event and get disheartened when it doesn’t fill up. I’ve mostly solved that problem by just sending out invites and just joining folks I see online. I know that can be a difficult barrier to break for some, but that’s sort of what it takes.

On the flip side, don’t take it personally if I say no (which is very unlikely). It’s not that I don’t want to play with you, it’s that there are very few scenarios in which I will want to play Gambit, or I don’t have time or energy to run a raid.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread