This sentence made me intrigued (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, November 15, 2013, 16:24 (3817 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by INSANEdrive, Friday, November 15, 2013, 16:38

An engineering lead played so much Destiny, he missed a meeting. Then he missed lunch. From the drought of starvation grew superior firepower. Through means we cannot yet explain, he acquired his first heavy machinegun. Zero buyer’s remorse was experienced as he used it to “rock some faces” in multiplayer.

Stuff you get in single player...you can bring to multiplayer?

...With all the weapons and tactics at his disposal, Coolie made a decision that favored brute strength. “I chose to roll a Titan for this round for the beefier armor, tactical grenades, and close quarters mayhem.” This monstrous Guardian was armed with an Auto-Rifle, a Fusion Rifle, and a Heavy Machinegun that boasts a blistering rate of fire. Coolie can also tell you that choosing your weapon is as important as how you choose to use it. “I knew that to win on this map, with my build, I had to play it careful and avoid over-committing in the pursuit of a kill.” ...

Class warfare in multiplayer. Battlefield style?

...The Warlock... his fashion sense is deliciously eccentric. That’s important to me.

My character which I have chosen because of its ingame pursuit of knowledge has a wardrobe that is eccentric? Delicious.

Its like I'm already in the game.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread