This sentence made me intrigued (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Sunday, November 17, 2013, 16:36 (3815 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I want to earn gear that lets me customize a build that maximizes *MY* fun.

How about just letting you customize your gear straight out the gate so you can maximize your fun right away, instead of playing with sub maximal fun until you get what you want?

In what way can what you're defending be ANY better?

I'm still trying to decide if you're knee-jerking right at the point you disagree with my responses, which tends to be maybe one half-idea into one of my replies; or you're cherry-picking tidbits out and over-focusing on them. Because you're not acknowledging half of what I'm laying down, even if you disagree.

And I don't think playing a game of Competitive Tastes is really what we're about...are we? At least that's not what I'm here for.

I can tell you if I have access to that whole arsenal out of the gate, I want it spawning ingame so I can switch things up. Maybe we'll have the option to switch classes between respawns and we'll have the whole gamut available to us in terms of PvP builds, but with the emphasis on customizable gear and a player's investment in their character, I really don't see the kind of experience I think you want being what we get. It would mean stripping all traits from unlockables and earned kit down to aesthetics.

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread