What have we learned? A lot! (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 22, 2022, 21:49 (492 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Korny, Tuesday, November 22, 2022, 22:02

Wish I'd been there!

Atraks:
This is one of those "more Thundercrash= less issue" encounters, but that's a discussion for another day.

I can't remember who's on this team, but if there's anyone from the normal Wednesday night raid team, you should get the 'one scanner' strat down. It's by far the least stressful on 5/6 of the team.

Hey, guess what?

SPACE:
Quit falling.

I'm guessing this is gonna be the hardest part. :(

Apparently. Folks just sadly don't have a Warlock mindset when platforming, and deaths ensue.

Taniks:
I think if specific people get assigned specific legs, we'd be able to work out the 4 bomb issue. Other than that, the 1-4 strat went smoothly.
Fooch and I are just too good at captain killing, we'll need to get worse.
Also, that Bubble placement that wiped half the team, lol.

Sort of surprised you DIDN'T have assigned legs. It makes the difference between success and maybe-success on almost every run. (Once the bombs start falling, it's really easy to just pick up what's next to you, if you don't have an assigned one... and this will ALMOST ALWAYS lead to problems. Also, there's a language difference (in the kill feed) between picking up a bomb on the ground, and taking one out of someone else's hands, but my experience is that almost nobody notices this; many failures just come down to someone THINKING they were picking up a bomb off the ground, but ACTUALLY taking a bomb off their teammate, and nobody noticing until it was too late.)

Our biggest issue is that Bomb 2 and 3 just have too dang far to travel. It's always painfully close, and if they get detained? RIP.
I'd hate to say that running 2 bomb might just end up being the safest option for a flawless clear. Its the only way to guarantee the bomb folks don't just die to radiation. That's like, 85% of our plight here.
7.5% of it is remembering the Purple beams of death,
and the final 7.5% is not getting blown up by the debris/zappy floor that the Well of Radiance camouflages.

We pretty much have it down pat, deaths aside!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread