Welcome to DBO! :) (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 19:45 (496 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Ragashingo, Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 19:52

One person excluding another person in a six player game in a tiny community like this one has huge ripples. When someone can pretty much count on being excluded from half or more of the games organized by the community... yeah, they have a right to complain. A proper community leader would fix this. By demanding some proper conduct from all involved. Sure, you can't stop friends from playing with each other... but you can stop someone from using your community to hurt someone else. Instead, we get no leadership and a continuous, ongoing disruption. :(

Claude... that was probably the worst response you could have made as a community leader. Coming down on one side vs the other? Wow. I'm in full agreement with Insane below. Korny's "anyone" was just as much a deliberate provocation as anything I've seen Kermit do!

Kermit... Claude is also kinda right. I'm on your side as much as I can be with my very limited knowledge of this... and even I see you poking every chance you get. Cut it out. If it's not gonna happen, it's not gonna happen. I feel super bad for you. With the high number of games Korny is a part of and with it often being with your long term friends, you are being excluded. Quite badly. But random insertions here on the forums isn't helping things, I don't think.

Korny... we've already spoken. We still disagree. Nothing more to say.

Holy crap, you three. I enjoy playing with all of you, but this is bullshit. And, I guess it will continue to be bullshit.

Welcome to DBO... where we exclude people from playing and everyone is just fine with it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread