‘Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave’ (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 17:26 (492 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I sense a learning moment. Hopefully I can get my words out right. Which is an interesting segway, as I also sense that, oh, "phone tag" has made for a happy hell. For What It's Worth, Buffalo Springfield was true in saying "nobody's right if everybody's wrong".

And, it's interesting. Everyone has responded exactly as is to be expected. Korny in spirit as our very own Loki (much as he has liked to be from time to time in the forums), cheapLEY with his tack of military bluntness, and Claude with his straight arrow analysis. Always true (as one can). And Kermit, with whom I speak with all due respect, has posted more from his heart then his head.

...AND IT'S ALL BEEN IGNORED.*

WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK YOU WERE SAYING when you locked them threads? What I've been BITCH'N about towards Bungo, I say to all whom have a say in this matter; ACTA NON VERBA. Words are potent things, but SO TOO are ACTIONS which seem to SPEAK for themselves. The KEYWORD there is SEEM, and the heart and its emotions try to fill in the rest with it's folly. Does that sound like anyone we know y'all?

AND Y'ALL SURPRISED?!?! I mean, the words said here in this subject are not wrong, but y'all still missing the target. The WHOLE flippen' point.

Claude, YOU are a much longer friend to both Kermit & Korny than I can speak to being, as I by and large exist at a distance. I do not envy the sticky position you've found yourself in, but also, to what I have seen, you've done a pretty shitty job.

OH! OH! I almost forgot... hold on, don't comment yet...

*As I am a distant observer, there are discussions I do not know, whose business is only so close due to the social collection for which we play. Thus, What can I do but speak true my piece of the puzzle?

Claude, I would hope, as such a life long friend, you could see the hurt of your friends. Korny, to what I have seen, has been the antagoniser of this situation. So when I read "It didn't start here; you brought it here." directed at Kermit, which is such utter bullshit regardless your intent in writing it, I must speak first with pause.

Thanks to HBO, I've been able to read of the good old days. It is such a sad ugly thing to see once good friends grow so apart. Shit, such is life. It really sucks, but sometimes folks grow apart. But I think the worst TWIST of the knife is the larger set of friends pretending it didn't happen. It all strikes as a gaslighting to pain expressed. But perhaps that is too strong, gaslighting. Instead, emotional ignorance?

Whatever it is, it's NOT the action of Mature ADULTS. That's the action of cowardly children. This conversation long delayed is an ugly business, and a hard one at that. I again have no envy in any of this. But you gotta look it in the eye and stop being so FUCKING coy about it. Utter Trash.

Kerm, there is truth in their words, however misguided. I hope despite the misgivings, you'll consider it. AND STOP FLIPP'N FRETTING for goodness sake. Life has enough knives, don't let your mind add more.

I think, in this situation, there are many apologies to be said FROM ALL, so that the hatchet is buried, and that is that. But ALL THIS will keep bubbling up, again and again, because the WOUND is still festering and making shit complicated.

Have some heart y'all. Two best friends have grown apart, the least we can do is APPLY the right amount of support. "You have to drop this.", in both word and action is the antithesis of such support.

"HEY MAN, JUST MAN UP!" UGH! Trash. Trash trash trash.

That said... you know, sometimes... sometimes I think General Vagueness was right despite his abhorrent manner. It was about Korny then too, at least. Court of law that don't mean shit, but I have found myself thinking about it from time to time. I said to Vagueness something about how many times I've had to work with assholes. Why can't Korny play with Kermit, which whom, as we all know is the biggest asshole of DBO. (Sorry cheapLEY ;P lol)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It just, this whole thing just does not jive. But wa'evs, that's my 2, hope to see all y'all in Destiny whenever I can get around to it. Korny, I hope you nail the flawless run.

And now, the best finish a Halo Reference.

"Politics... How Tiresome" ... or... Finish the fight?

Hmmm. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread