I miss the old Vidocs (Destiny)

by squidnh3, Friday, February 17, 2023, 09:45 (405 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The fragments are universal unlocks, so that’s not bad. The aspects still suck, though. I’m not sure it’s ever changed, as it still was a slog this season when I finally finished unlocking it all on my Warlock.

The WQ campaign is what makes this decision infuriating. Unlocking the Patrol isn’t enough. You have to get a decent chunk through the campaign to even do Wellspring, and get all the way through to have all the upgrades unlocked to be able to do everything on alternate characters. It’s like it’s intentionally designed to be annoying enough to get people to pay $20. It fucking sucks. It’s not surprising in the least because the bar is basically on the floor when it comes to respecting people’s time, but that just makes it worse.

Ah okay I was thinking of the aspects. Maybe I speedran through the Titan Aspect part, or used it to get Stasis kills for some other quest (very useful for Stasis super kills if I remember!).

Ah yeah I find Wellspring extremely boring, I guess that's why I didn't bother (still don't have any of the glaves). It is kind of funny though, most people said Witch Queen's Legendary Campaign was great and fun, but I guess it's one of those Destiny things where once you have all this other stuff you need to do for rewards/loot, you don't want to actually go back and do anything for fun. I've been thinking about finishing the campaign on my Warlock in preparation for Lightfall...but I also kind of feel the pull to play hours of Gambit to check some boxes...weird.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread