Reminds me of a Personal Story. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, February 18, 2023, 18:55 (432 days ago) @ cheapLEY

...I agree with the bulk of the sentiment here, not that any of this is surprising. In fact, the only surprise I have is how strongly y'all have spoken here, as IF by surprise.

I’m surprised you find that surprising, as this conversation plays out every year every time they put out a new ViDoc. We only seem to ever talk in circles around here. Which also isn’t surprising, as Destiny seems to just be going in circles, entertaining as they may be.

Well yeah. That's what I mean. It's been this way for a few years, but in this years case it seems particularly potent. So much so that we're stating out loud the (I presume) obvious. And I, for whatever reason, find such interesting.

I mean, it's not surprising coming out from a collection of folks who regularly post on dedicated Bungie fan site, not at all. We're all yell'n at clouds, and yeah, fine. Just, I wonder, what is it about this time that brings out the obvious into words?

Hence in part, the story posted.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread