Consensus... (Gaming)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, January 18, 2014, 06:14 (3757 days ago) @ Flynn J Taggart

Cody's just being Cody, dude. I don't know why people are still letting his statements get them emotional. The guy's passionate about video games as are most of us and he tends to write in a certain way that could be construed as inflammatory to the average human. It's up to us on how we take that.

If you're saying ignore the troll, then yes, that's always healthy advice when wandering the wilds of the internet. The problem is that I think Cody has interesting things to say, and I don't want to ignore him. If you're saying excuse him, then no. If you read our interactions in this thread, you'll see I didn't respond angrily to his usual bluster. I didn't get my hackles up until His Highness chastised us for not excusing him and for not remembering what he has explained to us numerous times, which is, in effect, he doesn't mean to be inflammatory with his arrogant and dismissive style, he just can't be bothered to express himself in a polite and respectful way.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread