Then I shall bring some Order to the Sun. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 17:52 (3656 days ago) @ Xenos

I feel like I'm not reading and watching the same stuff as all these pessimists. Nothing in the gameplay videos suggests anything less than a very fun and pretty game to me. I hope you guys are proven wrong and we all enjoy the game together. I personally am more excited than ever.

Then... I guess that means you aren't a pessimist then. ;)

I think most just wanted that ever illustrious "more". In fact most I think are summed up from what DeeJ mentioned here.

The countdown to E3 has been put to note.

In about 40 days we shall see part two, we will see Sepkis Prime - and no doubt the Beta Date (if not before). That is 8 Fridays from now.

Intill then - Play against the Elites in Halo:Reach or exclusively the Level Mombasa Streets in all Halo:ODST. Play some Mass effect and create a character that will let you blow things up with whatever powers that be. Every one is briggin' in Borderlands - might was well play that too.

Its a pitty we don't know much in detail about character customization. When the Reach beta came out (and in fact I think I still have the Halo 3 beta on my Hard drive) most of my time was spent trying to figure out what my character was going to look like. Concepting - and a some imagination - is a fun way to pass time (when not forced into other dutys).

40 days will be here faster then you can say - "OMG its September".

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread