Your logic is flawed. (Destiny)

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 12:15 (3547 days ago) @ PackLeader89

I'm not trying to use logic for this. This isn't a matter of logic but of how BUNGIE is putting together a fake universe. Don't insult me passive aggressively.

All I am saying is that if there were "Guardians" BEFORE the city and the Guardians that exists now are "The Guardians of the City" then one could say that they are two separate entities, even if the members of each group are exactly the same.

You have access to the same information about DESTINY that I do, so don't insult my intelligence. After all, all that we are doing here is speculating.

No need to get prickly. I really wasn't trying to be at all insulting. (Damn the lack of intonation in text!) :)

That said, I kind of see the point you were driving at with your fourth point. It's essentially an issue of semantics. Without a City to guard, there could be no Guardians, at least not of the City. They were certainly still Guardians, however, as defenders of humanity.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread