What unlocks at level 20 so far... (Destiny)

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 06:43 (3526 days ago) @ Cody Miller

http://imgur.com/a/7TnF8

So when you hit level 20, you unlock 3 new difficulty levels for missions (20, 24 and 28), the Daily Heroic Story mission, and the Weekly Heroic strike. I don't know what the weekly Nightfall mission(s) are like or if they would have the level 20 requirement or not.

But still, I'm dumbfounded that you are claiming that there is "nothing to do" after hitting 20. You've been disappointed in this game from the moment you heard "investment system", and now you're just grasping at everything to try to justify your preconceived opinion of the game.

I'm personally having a blast with the game, and I've only just hit L12 on a single character. I can't wait to get past level 16 so I can unlock the strike playlist(s) and then start my other two characters. I'm excited to try out every subclass and see which type of Guardian will be my "love you long-time" build (aka, 10 year character).

Anyone who says this game doesn't have enough content needs to reevaluate their frame of reference. Even without the things unlocked that I've mentioned here, I'm already overwhelmed with the amount of stuff to do.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread