Guys... (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 13:20 (3526 days ago) @ Leviathan

Telling people to shut up never creates a good tone or resolves an ill one. Nor does saying people are deluded or they've been got by the balls, etc. There are always these kinds of threads when a new game is released but there are some good critiques and debates here, so let's try to keep it civil, instead of letting it become an argument between people instead of talking about the game itself.

So let's redouble our efforts as lots of people are passionate and it's easy to be too strongly worded or read words as too strong, if that makes sense. Let's not be every forum ever - let's be better. :)

You are correct of course, which why when I use strong words - particularly on the internet, it is not done lightly.

In short - there is nothing to discuss here. Had this OP been made a week later, I would not have made a post.

For prosperity:

"The Game Begins at Level 20"

No it doesn't! There is NOTHING to do once you play all the strikes and story missions. Everything is a repeat. The game is pretty much over for me.

Unless I am way off and there are other things besides the raid that are new content for high level players, then this is really fucking stupid.

Do as you will.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread