What unlocks at level 20 so far... (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 09:55 (3526 days ago) @ JDQuackers

http://imgur.com/a/7TnF8

So when you hit level 20, you unlock 3 new difficulty levels for missions (20, 24 and 28), the Daily Heroic Story mission, and the Weekly Heroic strike. I don't know what the weekly Nightfall mission(s) are like or if they would have the level 20 requirement or not.

Please don't be dumfounded. My complaint is there's nothing new to do, and playing the same missions with bigger numbers is barely different since you yourself are stronger. I did a few story missions on level 20, and I don't even see different types / numbers of enemies, just the enemies in the instanced areas being boosted to level 20.

Anyone who says this game doesn't have enough content needs to reevaluate their frame of reference. Even without the things unlocked that I've mentioned here, I'm already overwhelmed with the amount of stuff to do.

My argument is that the late game 'content' is really stretching the definition of the word when all of it is repeats.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread