One data point ... (Destiny)

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 13:18 (3526 days ago) @ car15

I do not take this as confrontational, no worries.

I may disagree with your opinion on the game (though I'm glad you're giving it time before you finalize), I agree with you on the story and not wanting to go on blind faith. I get it. I'm a Missouri Tigers fan, and I go on blind faith to the coaching staff every year. Subsequently, I get my heart broken every year.

I think it's reasonable for you to feel the way you do. I just feel differently. I think the biggest difference is that I am hopeful and you are not. That's not a bad thing, or a good thing, the concept itself is indifferent. It's just how we are basing our opinions.

Hope.

We both probably hope the DLC is great, but you are not hopeful that it will be. I am hopeful.

Also, I don't like that Grimoire Cards are not in game (I agree the execution is a bit wonky) - but it does give me the benefit of reading them while I'm at work!

If you're playing, I'm off for the rest of the week. I'm on PS4. PSN ID: SpleenCarnival. We should get together.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread