Destiny: Wot I finally think (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 15:30 (3520 days ago) @ Kermit

Even for patrol, when I first played the beta, I assumed when someone from the Tower asked me to do something, that there would be some follow up with that person next time I went there. This is something I hope they improve.

I 100% agree. I really thought that the patrol missions we got during the beta were just placeholders. I'm really disappointed that the only missions are "Kill x number bad guys," "Kill specific bad guy," "Go look at this thing," and "Collect x number of glowing pyramids. This time we'll call them...shock cores. Yeah, let's go with that."

I'd even be happy with the typical MMO fetch quest at this point. Something along the lines of "Hey, Guardian. I had a bit of a run-in with the Hive last time I was around Archer's Line. Long story short, I got bitch-slapped by an Ogre and dropped my very favorite rifle. If you wouldn't mind putting a bullet in his head and getting Vera back for me, I'd much appreciate it."

I'm really enjoying the game overall, but this is one of a handful of things that just seemed lazy and it bugs me every time I have to do patrols to complete a bounty.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread