Questions we could get answered (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, September 18, 2014, 12:16 (3519 days ago) @ Monochron

I would be interested to see some of this asked in a Bungie weekly mail sack. I think a lot of us are legitimately confused as to why Bungie made some of the decisions they did. We should try to come up with a list of questions, phrased in a non insulting way, to figure out what their thinking was. Something like:

Carnac the Magnificient sez*:

• "What motivated the decision to keep the story narrative light?"

This is just the beginning of the story.

[*]"Will Rasputin or other characters play larger roles in later games, or should we expect the same level of character involvement?"

Rasputin absolutely will be back. (Count on this one.)

[*]"Was it ever planned to have new content (missions) open up after reaching level 20?"

Yes, it is planned.

[*]"Are we going to see more of what Guardians are fighting to protect (City/people) in future expansions?"

Absolutely.

[*]"In what way does limiting gametypes to weekends enhance the game?"

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

[*]"Are custom PvP matches coming the the future?" (I want to know if they don't want to support it anymore)

Yes.

[*]"Why can't I bring my low-leveled friends on harder missions?"

It wouldn't be that much fun for them.

[*]"Do you plan to allow more customization of missions in the future, such as adding modifiers/skulls?"

Definitely.

[/list]

I don't think many of these would be selected for a mail sack . . . but still, might be worth a try.

*this is a combination of how I think they'd answer these and what I hope is true.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread