Fully agree... (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 00:49 (3524 days ago) @ Revenant1988

We were in a game where the Defender planted at B, and NOBODY could touch him thanks to the over shield he got from being in his bubble and his shotgun. I dropped on his head from behind, melee'd him with the Drain, and saw half of his overshield deplete. A second punch did nothing, and he turned and killed me easily. And then he got heavy ammo for his machine gun, so he needed only step out for a second AFTER acquiring a target and taking a few shots..

The shield's duration is ridiculous. Most supers last a few seconds. In the heat of battle, every second counts... And that thing is around long enough to guarantee Zone neutralization, capture, AND defense. If nothing else, it needs a duration decrease.

Um, if you're gonna nerf my Titan, then I'd like Blade Dancer to have it's strength decreased and that resurrect the Warlock has to go bye-bye.

Does resurrecting do anything besides give you another chance to die? Does it, for instance, erase the kill from the enemy's score?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread