I've been wondering about this (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 15:36 (3524 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Why not just leave the Defender alone? In Control, there are two more points to capture, and likely plenty of targets to kill while the Defender sits twiddling their thumbs.

That's always been the efficient strategy, and we do tend to leave it alone, but think about it. You essentially give away a capture point to a single guardian while you go fight for another one with the hope that there won't be a Defender there too. The people in my game don't blindly rush at bubbles, but it shouldn't be the long-term issue that it is. Duration, as I've repeatedly stated, is one of the key issues. Have you seen how long those things can last? Especially with Gear that BUFFS it?

The rest of their team if they're pursuing the other 2 control points are a man down effectively. Kind of the awesome point of Control

No, the other team is holding down one point with a single man, essentially freeing up other guardians to capture and defend the other points.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread