Is this Rasputin? (possible spoilers) ^this (Destiny)

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, September 25, 2014, 09:04 (3519 days ago) @ dogcow

The bit about aurora knives & stolen un-fire of singularities is a bit baffling, & what are the flowers?

My "translation": "IT" is the Darkness, "garden" is now the Black Garden and "flowers" referring to the Garden's contents, "black flame" and "stolen un-fire" are energy drawn from the Darkness, "the gardener" is the Traveller. Dunno abour "aurora knives", save maybe that they're a form of Light weaponry. I don't insist any of this is right, but thinks sorta make sense that way.

I think Rasputin fought, and fought hard, to defeat the Darkness but was overmatched so "he" turtled up to preserve himself while the other Warminds and the Traveller ("she?") fought to the end. Also, I think the Black Garden used to be the Traveller's creation before it was conquered/subsumed by the Darkness and its Vex minions.

-- Steve's wondering if some of Ras's reticence in-game comes from survivor's guilt.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread