I want to know what Bungie was thinking (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Thursday, September 25, 2014, 22:51 (3507 days ago) @ car15
edited by Avateur, Thursday, September 25, 2014, 23:04

We get it. I practically coined Cody Was Right. He, Cody, turned it into a hashtag. You don't get anything that's going on here. I wasn't going to post this, but you're just way too dense to get it. People here know each other. Many of us have known each other for years. Yet here you are, seeing people replying to Cody disagreeing with him with things, and you have these stupid gifs like you're sitting back waiting to see some mega thread pop up of hate when in reality you're the one who has been the primary source of drama via personal attacks on the community and individuals within the community. Yeah, you apologized, etc., but you're still posting gifs, egging people on, and acting like because someone replied to Cody disagreeing with him that somehow his opinions are being disregarded because they're "negative".

Trust me, there are plenty of negative opinions here that have been disregarded and trolled and people who have been treated with disrespect when they shouldn't have been. Your case is not even close to those. You don't know what you're witnessing or who half of anyone here is or if they've known each other or their rapport with one another or anything. Sit back, read, enjoy. Otherwise expect more of the same from people who are responding to you. And this is where I bow out from replying to you before I get myself into trouble. I hope you figure it out homie.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread