Let's Talk End Game (Destiny)

by Injunfett, Thursday, October 02, 2014, 11:55 (3504 days ago) @ uberfoop

There seems to be a issue a were the server goes out of sync with what you are seeing on your screen.

The host is always out of sync with what you are seeing on your screen. That's typical for FPS games; a notable exception is Halo coop, and even then, the direction that players are looking is not kept in sync except in CEA (which is why CEA feels worse than the others).

The question is always how out of sync something is.

Yes I know what your saying. I however am very well read when it comes to online gaming since I have had bad Internet for years. The reason I'm having a hard time describing the issues is it's something I have not seen before in a title. Let alone a "AAA" release. It's almost if the game is getting actions that occur out of order and than correcting itself.

As for the player lag, I call it the modern day Stand By because the only other game I have played were lag gives you a advantage is Halo 2. Most modern shooters lag negatively effects the user in Destiny it appears to be a advantage.

Like I said I don't know how this is on the rest of the systems but I know a few people who have the issues on 360.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread