Ghost has amnesia or multiple personalities. (Destiny)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 09:26 (3471 days ago)

He knows the legends of the Black Garden despite just learning about the Vex.

He has access to the records of the Cryptarch and the resources of the Tower and Vanguard, yet is constantly confused. When you first find the Hive on earth he doesn't know its gonna be the Hive despite there being a lot of contact with the Hive already by the Vanguard, and a bunch of warning signs saying hey there is Hive here.

From /vg/:

On Mars, when you enter the Cabal bunker, your Ghost speaks as though there are Cabal inside-- not that there "might" or "could be" but that there ARE Cabal inside. He even tells you to avoid fighting them, implying some sneaking, or otherwise entirely different level structure in there than "empty hallway". You know what happens then; there are no Cabal in there, and he never makes any reference to them again. They show up only after you set off an alarm, being transported from elsewhere.<

He's constantly contradicting himself and going from knowing everything to being about as dumb as the player character is.

The story missions are so inconsistent. I firmly believe Staten leaving screwed up the campaign and Bungie could never figure out what to do with the plot so they gutted it.

It's a shame, and I wish Bungie would overhaul the story missions as part of a free systems overhaul.

I don't want Destiny 2, I want Destiny 1.2

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread