Depends entirely on your playstyle (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, March 22, 2015, 17:56 (3341 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes

I, for one, fell completely in love with one of the starter Warframes (Mag, sort of like Mass Effect's Adepts), so I had very little work to do to get the "perfect" loadout for me. Hell, within a week or two I already everything I needed to be useful on Survival IV (a sort of Horde-mode, 4th tier of difficulty).

Every 'frame is like a different class. They have their own stats and supers. Weapons, however, are completely interchangeable. On top of the equipment and 'frames themselves are the augments (Mods), which enhance and might even significantly alter how you play out your loadout. To use the Mods, you have to go through an investment system, where you need to level up your equipment (by simply playing with it, like Destiny) to attach more or upgrade existing Mods.

So yeah, unless you go on a shopping/building spree, you should have no trouble keeping your 'frame as good as you want.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread