good writeup (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, July 08, 2015, 19:41 (3185 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

the only thing that i have done differently was to send 2 people to the farthest mine. If you get held up at all traversing the map, you will need both people to dismantle the mine.

Also, it is good to trigger the mine sequence while on the small platform, as a single person can hide behind the little wall there to dismantle it. The mine by main base is out in the open.

Thanks! And good suggestion. I didn't get into any points quite that specific because I've always found the mine rounds require a bit more improvisation than the rest of the battle. That's why I said "try to stay together, but be prepared to split up". Who goes where often depends on who's carrying the debuff at the time, what order the mines appear in, and where you're starting from.

My group always has at least 1 defender Titan, so we'll typically head to the middle and drop a bubble as soon as the round starts. If a mine spawns on either side, we'll send 2 people to it while the 3rd stays in the middle waiting for the next mine. That way they can either handle the middle one solo, or at least get the one on the far side started while the other 2 players make their way across.

But that strategy is very much reliant on having a bubble, so I didn't want to get into anything so specific :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread