Right side safe room works well too (Destiny)

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Wednesday, July 08, 2015, 19:57 (3214 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes
edited by Chappy, Wednesday, July 08, 2015, 20:09

I recommend DreadPirateWes's strategy of using the room underneath the right side platform. I used it last week to great success. One note: With lightswitch as the modifier this week, the Captain spawn could wipe a team - watch for it!

This may be more detail than necessary, but with regards to the essence management during the mines:
We ran Hunter/Warlock/Titan and passed the essence in that order. When we were ready to trigger the mines, we ran from safety as soon as the Titan had the essence (running clockwise to the left side platform). We passed the essence to the Hunter just as we got to the left ledge, then dropped Skolas below the threshold. We then passed the essence to the Warlock. The (immune) hunter stayed behind to cover that mine using his various invisibility skills with Skolas so close, while the poisoned Warlock and Titan (who would grab the essence next) ran to the right side to cover those two mines.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread