Sweet!

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 16:36 (3964 days ago) @ Xenos

I agree that the show was meh, I kept waiting for it to start and then it ended. I'll also admit that there are some interesting new ideas that are being introduced with the newest Xbox iteration.

But by that same token the more I read about it, the more I grow concerned about whether I'll purchase it or not. Most of our fears, that unto this point I had dismissed as hearsay, seem to have been confirmed.

This could be wrong, and it could be changed in the future, but as of right now I'm just nervous.

"Always" On.

Used/traded games.

I recognize that Kotaku hasn't been the most reliable news source in the past, but much of what they're saying seems to be confirmed by Microsoft employees.

I live in a household that has two 360's. Mine, and my flatmates. We both buy our own games, and occasionally lend them to one another. It's as simple a matter as going into her room and saying "hey, I'ma borrow this 'kay?"

But with what's being said about how games will be connected to consoles with codes. I fear the future. (Note: Link has nothing to do with current discussion, just finished Last Light, loved it, and am considering playing through Metro: 2033 again)

I hope all of this turns out to be some big misunderstanding and everything will work out okay. But I will not trust to hope, for it has forsaken these lands.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread