What's better than a Hawkmoon? (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, August 14, 2015, 19:56 (3230 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I've already come to terms with what you mentioned and I understand that. What I'm talking about now is Round 2 of exclusives, which in my mind, shouldn't matter nearly as much in the case you are mentioning. As well as the timing of when the exclusives are coming to XBox, which in reality is what is screwing XBox players even more than anything. I'm more than happy to wait, but when the exclusives come out so late that they become obsolete? I mean really?

I don't think I agree with the last part. None of these exclusives will be obsolete. The exotics will never become useless since their strategy on exclusives seems to be they will always be special weapons, and no one who plays only on Xbox has played ANY of the strikes or maps that the Playstation players are already playing. Personally I'm excited to get 9 new PvP maps while PS4 gets 8 new PvP maps, and we get 2 more exotics than they are getting in the expansion etc. It's not like anyone on Xbox is going to think they're "old" when they haven't even had a chance to try them.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread