Here, have my tears, Bungie.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, June 10, 2013, 20:49 (3973 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin
edited by Grizzlei, Monday, June 10, 2013, 21:01

Not that I wasn't on either already, of course, just that today's event made light that I needed to lock these two things down. Pre-ordered my PlayStation 4 just moments ago and I have no regrets. That console looks to be shaping up real nice with a fantastic lineup. Sony honors and respects its customer's rights as owners. That's a sexual favor-worthy thing nowadays it seems.

[image]

They've gone and done it again. Done made me cry before one highly detailed pixel is on screen. Bastards!

Destiny is nothing short of spectacular. Stunning visuals from the environment to the bleak sky and beyond into the stars. The combat appears to be fluid and engaging ensuring you're never to let down your guard. I have never been a fan of playing cooperatively on my first playthrough and that may never change, but Destiny has certainly put that spark in my attitude towards other gamers.

A radical departure from their comfort zone in Halo is nothing surprising. How they've handled presenting it to the world with such care and passion for so long is astounding. I'm looking so incredibly forward to this vision of tomorrow with you guys. :)

Still needs more starfighters and Tigerman of course. GET ON IT!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread