Landfall and Stormtrance are both complete bullshit. (Destiny)

by slycrel ⌂, Tuesday, April 05, 2016, 16:59 (2962 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The fact that it combines the powers of Arc Blade (+chaining) with Fist of Havoc should immediately tell you something is wrong with Stormtrance's design. Heck, I seem to recall calling that out based just The Taken King's early trailers.

This is interesting to me. Of the 3 new classes stormcaller is least interesting to me. The flavor is great, not as much the function. I've grown to like it, but it's not perfect by any means. When it was new I felt overpowered. Now it's as hit or miss as any other super I use from any other class.

Or, put it this way, if a Titan could smash your team then continue Supering them across the map for another 10 or 15 seconds would that be ok?

Uh, can't they already do that using hammers and sunspots?

I get that this is a rant thread. I agree that stormcallers can be frustrating at times. So can a number of other supers. I guess I jumped in because people were crying "nerf!" I don't know that stormcaller will get used much at all with a substantial nerf. I already don't use it much for trials or small-group PvP. If I list longer chaining it would be okay, but not great. If I lost damage I probably wouldn't use it much at all.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread