Landfall and Stormtrance are both complete bullshit. (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, April 05, 2016, 20:56 (2962 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I don't really have an issue with stormcallers, I've seen every super clean house at somepoint, with the exception of Defenders of course.

I've never really felt that my Defender was under-powered or at a disadvantage because of my play-style, and that I also know what I'm getting into with a defender. My job is to support my team by covering/capturing control points, or by getting those clutch revives, or by producing orbs to feed my hungry Hunters and Warlocks, or making sure we snag that heavy.

Sure my bubble can be destroyed by most supers, but if a guy has to waste a super to kill me all by my little self, I see that as a win. Now he can't get that triple anymore.

I think having the Y2 No Backup Plans has really improved the Defender and the extra nade and melee do help as well. One of the biggest improvements a Defender needs though is the nades. Suppression really is the best choice for PvP, maybe give it a bigger radius. The little purple sparkler need some serious love. Increase the length of its damage range, and its duration or damage output. Make the Magnetic grenade work like the trap version of the void Hunter's smoke. I'd love to stick it to a control point and have someone walk over it. :) Hell, or just make it stick to anything without the trap delay.

I'd also like to see an increase to the damage buff for weapon of light. As of now, it's not a good option in PvP at all.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread