Now that we've played a ridiculous amount of Supremacy... (Destiny)

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 19:22 (2761 days ago)
edited by BeardFade, Tuesday, October 11, 2016, 19:26

... I'd like to start a thread where we love or hate on it.

I personally would be happy to never play it ever again.

I'm just no good at it. I don't play the game hyper-aggressively, I can't whip shotguns around 180 degrees and Matador or Party Crash you to death (I play sensitivity 4, I think, and it's just too slow once your within a couple meters of a person. Half the time I can't find the person once they've jumped/slid into my periphery). I play a lot as a Gunslinger and Nightstalker and our melees are just complete weak sauce compared to every other melee out there. I don't like running around the map as fast as I possibly can the entire game. I had a lot of games where I'd have a decent K/D but only pick up 3 or 4 crests because I just don't engage people at close ranges often.

It's just not for me.

In fact, the only way I would find Supremacy interesting is if you REMOVED shotguns from the game type. Maybe even fusion rifles. Then again, I've made a post saying everyone should have a sidearm as their CQC weapon.

So... why do you love it? Why do you hate it? How does it or does it not fit your play style? How does it feel as a team game? As a solo game? Let's hear it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread