I love it (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 11:58 (2760 days ago) @ BeardFade

So... why do you love it? Why do you hate it? How does it or does it not fit your play style? How does it feel as a team game? As a solo game? Let's hear it.

I've always loved objective based PvP playlists though. Control & Salvage (now that it's fixed) and even Rift if on a team of 6. Back in Halo Reach/4 I preferred objective based games, or Swat. I HATE CoD games, but when I have played I always preferred Kill Confirm for CoD.

You just have to go with the gametype and understand you are playing a hyper aggressive gametype where you need to get up in people's faces in order to succeed. I pretty much ran The Last Word and a Full Auto Matador over IB. Embrace your inner run and gunner and just have some fun.

I play on the default sensitivity (3?) and have never really had an issue. For supremacy I have taken to being in the air a lot more than normal. This is because when playing in such close quarters with enemies jumping tends to throw people off and give you valuable seconds to get an advantage on an enemy. Slide Shotgunning and Jump Shotgunning has been a blast. I've been running Striker/Blade Dancer/Storm Caller as my subclasses as I feel they give the best advantages for my play style.

Works best as a Team gametype. If you are running solo, just stick to your teammates as best as you can and make sure to grab those crests.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread