Hunters can't reach more than 6 recovery because of a glitch (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Thursday, October 19, 2017, 16:44 (2394 days ago) @ Xenos

Warlocks and Titans are well set to take advantage of this, as they have very good health regen and abilities that complement holding positions.

This will be mitigated some eventually. There is actually a glitch in Survivalist leg armor for Hunters that causes them to not provide ANY recovery. Bungie has acknowledged the issue and is hopefully working on it. Once that's fixed Hunters should be able to reach up to 8 recovery (since right now you can reach 6 with a recovery mod on leg armor).

Sure, but you still would have a mix of agility in there. The fact of the matter is that agility is an all-or-nothing stat. You either want 0 because resilience and recovery are far more valuable, or you want 10 because you're going to make a build that completely relies on it. Being in the 2-7 agility range essentially is just wasting stat points, and this contributes to hunters feeling weak in pvp. I will also say that the hunter skill trees are not particularly synergistic from a pvp standpoint, and that hunter grenades are by and large completely worthless. All of which speaks to the value of dodge and dodge+reload or dodge+reload+invisibility because that's pretty much the only thing keeping hunters competitive.

I roll out my voidwalker and it's AMAZING how much she just feels like she was *built* for pvp. Devour is OP as hell, plus I also can do a 0/7/7 build AND I get a healing rift? Insane. And then I can also get two supers per game, which I've never done on my hunter.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread