VS Rockets (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, October 20, 2017, 08:48 (2393 days ago) @ Xenos

In D2 they give seeking rockets really small blast radii, so Morrigan-D will rarely get you a kill in D2 unless you get close.

You know, I thought that when I settled on the Morrigan-D, it was because it was capable of the highest velocity and blast radius of the five or so rocket launchers I had in my inventory at the time. I may have latches on that that tracking perk (which has proven to be pretty terrible, even in PvE), and made velocity/blast radius the 2nd priority.

Sins of the Past is what I've had by far the best luck with for rocket launchers in PvP. Very big blast radius with cluster bombs. Even so, it still isn't as crazy good at guaranteeing kills as D1 rocket launchers, but when you get used to their quirks you can get kills most of the time.

My two IRL buddies that I run with frequently have both managed to get these from the clan raid packages and they love them. I haven't been so fortunate, yet.

In my opinion though Legend of Acrius is the best power weapon in PvP once it's upgraded :)

One of these days, I'm going to get my blind crew to all online together long enough to finally finish this stupid raid so I can start working on getting this thing :p

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread