Speed can be fun (Destiny)

by Durandal, Friday, October 20, 2017, 05:56 (2393 days ago) @ Xenos

I wrote up a large reply and then my browser crashed. So, summary of what I wrote: Hunters are not as underpowered as people imply, they are just a class that's intended to keep moving. You have 0/7/7, my Hunter is currently rocking 4/5/6, not that much lower on recovery OR resilience, both of which is made up by the Hunter's ability to get out of situations as long as you learn to use your dodge at the right times. As far as abilities, we don't get anything crazy like devour, but they do reward maneuvering while engaging, and if you can master it you can do really well, it just plays very differently than the other two classes, both of which have abilities that literally encourage you to stand and fight head on.

Oh and P.S.
I get two Golden Guns most matches with my Hunter

I currently use 8/5/2, with MIDA and StompEEs. It's very fast, and I can outrun anything. However I constantly get shot out of my super while on approach, and I don't win 1:1s unless I can get the first shot or two in. I'm not saying it can't work, but its loads easier on my 1/7/7 titan. I don't even run Uriels/MIDA/Last hope on my titan and can do work. It's just easier, and I don't need as much situational awareness or first shots.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread